Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Pink

What could be lovelier than a bouquet of old-fashioned roses? This mini iPad case displays an exquisite design of red, pink, apricot and white antique roses set off by their lovely green foliage.



This lovely wall clock features a single exquisite pale pink cherry blossom with droplets of water from a recent rain bathed in a rosy glowing light. You can clear the numbers if you prefer a simpler design.



From the designer: This abstract poster is part of my "Color Bursts" series. My original modern abstract design and vector art. This abstract print has have various bright shades of red, burgundy, gold, yellow, green, pink, and magenta. A decorative pattern of circles/bursts of colors are layered meticulously, creating a unique dynamic flowing energy. Perfect for a contemporary or modern decor that needs a colorful decorative print to brighten up a room."



Colorful hot pink cool blue flowering fractal ready to be personalized with your name or initials. Bright and cheerful, this sleeve will stand out. Fill in the desired name or initials at the prompt to personalize. Or delete the name and leave blank to go without.

No comments:

Post a Comment