Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Yellow

Nine mallard ducks decorate this lovely mug. The males have iridescent green heads, mostly white bodies and yellow beaks. The female's feathers are shades of brown and gold with orange beaks. Set on a creamy background with a green border that matches the male plumage, this is a striking design!



This striking wrapped canvas print takes you right into the heart of a golden yellow daffodil blossom. With accents of brown, tan and black, an artistic abstract composition emerges.



This multi-colored Autumn Maple leaf graphic looks so real you can almost smell the Thanksgiving turkey cooking in the oven. Not really, but hey, I thought I'd give it a shot!



Image is an original painting. This colorful abstract lizard is hanging on a branch with a large leaf at the end. He is done in greens, blues, yellows, and oranges. The background is white with bright green dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment