Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pink

Colorful flowers are one of the joys of spring! Each month of this lovely seasonal fine art photography 2013 wall calendar displays an exquisite photograph of a cheerful spring flower. Enjoy crocuses, tulips, apple blossoms, spirea, daffodils, lilacs, Jacob's ladder, irises, Johnny-jump-ups, antique roses, glory of the snow and columbines as you dream of strolls through garden paths. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE 2013 WALL CALENDAR COLLECTION




Brighten the day with this glorious Rickshaw iPad case featuring a collection of waterlily dahlia blossoms in a colorful abstract pattern of pink, yellow, orange, red, white and mauve.




I am LUCKY PINKIE! I am a cute pink elephant bringing luck to you and your loved ones. Choose your favourite gift, add your personal message and pass your lucky wishes at the important occasions of life or whenever you want to make someone feel special. Make your lucky wish now :o)




Cute pillow with a pink cupcake with a red cherry on top design. Light Green background. Bright pink and yellow cupcake colors. Great gift for a little girl. Customize with your own name!

No comments:

Post a Comment