Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

VARIATIONS ON MULTI-COLORS

Rainbow Heart Collection



This 2023 calendar poster features a pattern of rainbow balloons.



This wrapping paper set features a pattern of colorful bocce balls. Also known as Italian lawn bowling, Bocce is one of the most widely played games in the world and is one of the oldest lawn or yard games.



This table confetti displays adorable teddy bears with red bows in a variety of colors.



This lovely artistic 2023 calendar mousepad is covered with masses of flowers in every color of the rainbow. Enjoy the yellow, orange, pink, red, blue, purple and white abstract pattern set on a background of green leaves. When viewing this, one is reminded of a French Impressionist painting.



This fun tote bag displays a pattern of rainbows in red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.



This colorful fabric features a patchwork quilt design in rainbow colors with a textured look.

No comments:

Post a Comment