Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

VARIATIONS ON MULTI-COLORS

This 2023 calendar mousepad presents a shelf of colorful books. They form an interesting abstract geometrical pattern in colors of green, yellow, red, blue, black and pink.



This colorful table confetti features morpho butterflies. These tropical butterflies are among the largest in the world. Their wings are a vivid iridescent blue.



Cycling Road Bicycle Watercolor Painting Large Clock.



This zippo lighter features a photo I took of a colorful sunset after a storm viewed through the trees.



This colorful 2023 calendar poster displays the tools of the seamstress. Bright spools of thread in rainbow colors of green, red, pink, turquoise, yellow, gold, blue and orange stand beside a measuring tape, thimble, buttons and pins. All are set on an image of a brown burlap pattern background.



Singing Dinosaur Jigsaw Puzzle



This colorful license plate frame features an irregular pattern of rainbows in red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.



This gorgeous throw pillow presents masses of dahlias in pink, orange, yellow, red and white.



Pink And Turquoise Horizontal Lines Large Gift Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment