Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, September 12, 2021

VARIATIONS ON MULTI - COLORS

This gorgeous 2022 calendar mousepad presents beautiful dahlias against a blue sky.



This colorful set of paper plates presents a badminton shuttlecock in rainbow colors. You can easily change or remove the text.



Happy Halloween Postcard



Here is a beautiful apron featuring many hands connected in peace and love.



This colorful assortment of table confetti features a lacrosse player in black silhouette on rainbow colors of red, blue, orange, green, pink and yellow.



Umbrellas Leggings



This cool 2022 calendar poster features a simple still life of one upright bottle of wine next to three more bottles in a wooden wine rack. A rustic brick wall background completes the composition.



This beautiful puzzle features a fruit bowl consisting of grapes, cherries, oranges and melons and a background of ferns.



The Grand Canal of Venice, the most beautiful avenue in the world illustrated in this Canvas Print for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment