Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, September 20, 2021

VARIATIONS ON BROWN

This 2022 calendar mousepad presents a brown white tailed deer looking right out at you from his hiding place in the woods. His big ears are alert. The face has white markings around the eyes and nose.



This great license plate frame presents a geometric abstract pattern of five sided pentagon shaped mosaic tiles in brilliant autumn colors of red, orange, brown, yellow, gold, blue, black and white.



My friends t-shirt



This puzzle is based on a collage I was inspired to create after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



This clipboard features a cute little brown and gold chipmunk with black and white stripes stuffing his cheeks as fast as he can on a snowy winter day.



Not today Satan funny cat Poster



Here is a beautiful 2022 calendar poster which presents a sweet gray and brown tabby cat on a fluffy white rug.



Easily customize the text on the front and back of this sports luggage tag which features a brown and white football flying through the air. Have your baggage stand out on an airport carousel with unique tag designs!



In a world where you can be anything.. Be Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment