Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, December 6, 2018

YELLOW

This sweet floral bath towel set features wild daisies with cheerful yellow centers and white petals.



Here's a fun glass tumbler which displays a colorful rooster.



Chemistry tote bag with a chemical pattern made of an abstract orange methane molecule illustration. This geek design is also related to environmental issues, because methane is one of the leading gases which contribute to the Greenhouse Effect.



Here is a lovely cube ornament which features a beautiful golden brown horse backlit by the yellow sun



This gorgeous Samsung Galaxy S9 case presents an abstract pattern of exquisite yellow rose petals. The petals range in color from pale yellow through gold to a deep orange.



Landscape Tree, Yellow, Green, Purple, Red, White Plants all-over-print tank top features a beautiful spring garden landscape that includes a tree with yellow blossoms surrounded by tropical-looking plants in various shades of green and purple with touches of white and red, all against a blue-green sky.



This 2019 calendar poster displays an original collage I was inspired to create after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz music quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



This great yoga mat presents masses of Black-eyed Susan flowers. Terrific for gardeners and lovers of flowers!



Beautiful autumn flowers throw pillow. Pattern by Shigeki Nakamura adapted by YANKAdesigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment