Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, April 15, 2024

VARIATIONS ON BLUE

This collection features a variety of products celebrating the game of croquet, a sport that involves hitting wooden or plastic balls with a mallet through hoops, often called wickets, embedded in a grass playing court. Many products have text which can easily be changed or removed.



This denim jacket features a lion in black silhouette. The name can easily be changed or removed.



Abstract Watercolor Wedding Suite Collection



Here is an accessory bag which presents a beautiful morpho butterfly. These tropical butterflies are among the largest in the world. Their wings are a vivid iridescent blue.



This very cool thermal stemless wine tumbler features a peace symbol in rainbow colors of red, green and blue.



Here is a duffel bag which features a pattern of blue, gray and white stripes.



Seahorse Cutie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment