Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, November 7, 2022

VARIATIONS ON ORANGE

A sampling of gift items for home and office from my Northwestphotos Zazzle store featuring photo images of colorful autumn leaves.



This 2023 calendar mousepad features a lovely Monarch Butterfly (Danaus plexippus) in colors of orange, yellow, gold, black, brown and white.



This very cool collection presents the energy of fire. The orange, gold and yellow flames appear as joyful dancing characters. They are set off by a black background. Be sure to scroll to the bottom to see all these great products!



This 2023 wall calendar is a compilation of some my favorite sunrise and sunset photos. All seasons are represented. The skies illuminate ponds, lakes, forests, trees, fields and birds.



This gorgeous puzzle presents an artistic, impressionistic view of a rural French village at sunrise. Adapted from a painting by Anna Unterman. All rights reserved.



You can easily change or remove the text on this fun kids shirt which features a wild green-eyed tiger with black and orange stripes on a black background.



Celebrate autumn or any time of year with these colorful socks. They display fall foliage colors of red, orange, yellow and brown on a black background.



Cards, invitations, gift wrap, gift tags, ribbon and more featuring a beautiful autumn themed candle in a rustic wooden window setting featuring Bible scripture Psalm 199 vs 105 that says Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment