Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, July 4, 2022

VARIATIONS ON MULTI-COLORS

This table confetti displays adorable teddy bears with red bows in a variety of colors.



This colorful package of Hersheys kisses features the game of bingo.



This puzzle was designed based on acrylic painting of Portsmouth Harbour in New Hampshire by Farida Greenfield. A lovely capture of Portsmouth Harbor cityscape in the autumn, with its colorful buildings and a boat approaching the harbour.



This zippo lighter features a photo I took of a colorful sunset after a storm viewed through the trees.



This set of paper cups features an irregular pattern of rainbows in red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.



Positano Italy market bag for shopping! You will be very fashionable with this on your arm!



These beautiful and colorful leggings feature a patchwork quilt design in rainbow colors with a textured look.



Here is a colorful wall clock with an abstract spiral rainbow pattern swirling around a central target in colours of green, blue, yellow, orange and red.



No Country For Old Men | pro choice | pro abortion | abortion is health care t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment