Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, May 16, 2022

VARIATIONS ON BROWN

You can easily change the text on these great beer bottle labels which feature an adorable teddy bear with a red bow.



Great Danes are domestic dogs also known as the Gentle Giant or German Mastiff. The wonderful pet on this set of file folders is a gentle baby with faun colored yellow, gold and brown fur, black nose, floppy ears and sweet, soulful eyes. He is one of the world's tallest dog breeds.



Dreamy Foliage Wedding Burgundy ID817 Favor Box



This artistic iPhone X wallet case presents a geometric abstract pattern of five sided pentagon shaped mosaic tiles in brilliant autumn colors of red, orange, brown, yellow, gold, blue, black and white.



This puzzle is based on a collage I was inspired to create after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



Mehndi Tree of Life (Gold) Trucker Hat



These fun leggings feature an abstract of an adorable teddy bear with a red bow.



This latte mug presents brown horses grazing on a warm summer day set on a bronze background.



Owl Brown Wrist Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment