Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, March 31, 2022

VARIATIONS ON MULTI-COLORS

This zippo lighter features a photo I took of a colorful sunset after a storm viewed through the trees.



These folders feature the game of croquet, a sport that involves hitting wooden or plastic balls with a mallet through hoops, often called wickets, embedded in a grass playing court. Each folder has a different color inside.



Vintage image of teen in traditional Swedish clothing playing an accordion. Fine art by Swedish painter Carl Larsson.



This fun tote bag displays a pattern of rainbows in red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.



This colorful puzzle presents many hands connected in peace and love.



Cute Easter Eggs Cartoon Greeting_Cards Holiday Card



This beautiful deck of playing cards features a fruit bowl consisting of grapes,



This colorful shower curtain displays a patchwork quilt design in rainbow colors with a textured look.



Paradise Bird - fractal impression. Tissue Paper. Imagine this beautiful paper in your hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment