Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, August 27, 2021

VARIATIONS ON BROWN

Here is a 2022 calendar poster with gorgeous autumn scene. A little white New England house with a cupola is nestled at the foot of a hill which displays glorious fall foliage with trees and leaves in colors of red, orange, yellow, gold and green.



This puzzle is based on a collage I was inspired to create after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



Funny, cartoon dog on surfboard mug



This wallet features an artistic interpretation of a rustic old barn with brown, black, gray and orange wood. The composition formed by the lines and grain of the boards creates and interesting abstract pattern.



Here is a pair of playful brown dachshunds romping in the sun without a care in the world on this great tote bag.



Abstract Geometric Navy Blue Green Brown Elegant Case-Mate Samsung Galaxy Case



This set of file folders features a moment out of time. A beautiful red squirrel is sitting on a branch in a patch of sunlight in front of the dark textured bark of a wild cherry tree.



These stylish bath towels feature an elegant, sophisticated pattern of brown, black and tan stripes.



The message on the front says, "I'm tellin' ya." Inside message says, "This place just ain't the same without you. Get well soon." This "Get Well" card shows an irresistible brown and white dog lying on a wooden porch with brown and gold summer trees behind him. This sweet dog has a patch of brown over one eye and the sweetest eyes that look directly at you and beg you to come pet him. Perfect for every dog lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment