Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

VARIATIONS ON BROWN

These decorative bath towels feature a geometric abstract pattern of five sided pentagon shaped mosaic tiles in brilliant autumn colors of red, orange, brown, yellow, gold, blue, gray, black and white.



This lovely floral 2021 calendar poster features the flowers of the wild cherry tree. The petals are a pure white. The bronze leaves have just opened and are lit up by the sun. The image is set on a gradient background ranging from orange to salmon to brown. This would be the perfect gift for a gardener or nature lover.



Budget Tote Bear. Sweet lady bear drawing



This patch features the lovely dulcimer. It has golden brown colors and pretty heart shaped sound holes. The Appalachian dulcimer (or mountain dulcimer, fretted dulcimer) is a fretted string instrument of the zither family. The body extends the length of the fingerboard, and its fretting is generally diatonic. The text can be easily personalized or removed.



This lovely iPhone X wallet case features a sweet gray and brown tabby cat on a fluffy wh



Cardinal ( Female) on Post Pillow



I was inspired to create this original collage after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



This night light is an adaptation of an oil on canvas was painted by my mother in the 1950's in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Four street musicians were playing fantastic music on homemade instruments. It was a bright sunny day and the pastel colors were bathed in brilliant light.



Brown Marble Tank Top

No comments:

Post a Comment