Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, August 2, 2020

VARIATIONS ON BROWN

This beautiful puzzle presents a lovely rural autumn landscape with horses grazing the green grass. A hill looms behind them in glorious fall foliage colors of red, orange, gold, yellow, brown and green.



This very cool iPhone X wallet case presents a female Red Tailed Hawk (Buteo jamaicensis). This fierce hunter bird of prey is perched on a branch high up in a tree, patiently waiting for a meal to appear. Her head is brown and the creamy white breast has brown spots.



Bohemian tribal dreamcatcher loop with beads and feathers in pastel colors. Inspired by native-American amulets.



This lumbar pillow features pair of playful brown dachshunds romping in the sun without a care in the world.



This file folder set features an original collage which I was inspired to create after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz music quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



Steampunk Owl Vintage Style Baby Bodysuit



This necklace features a beautiful golden brown horse backlit by the yellow sun.



Here is a lovely collection of wedding invitations and accessories with an Asian motif. You can easily personalize all text. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this page to view all the great products!





No comments:

Post a Comment