Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, June 19, 2020

VARIATIONS ON BROWN

This puzzle is based on a collage I was inspired to create after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



This cute cloth face mask presents an adorable red squirrel on a bronze background.



Brown Owl Shirt. Design © www.justbyjulie.com



This iPhone X case features a female Red-Tailed Hawk (Buteo jamaicensis). One of the most widespread and commonly observed birds of prey in North America, this fierce hunter is perched on a branch high up in a tree, patiently waiting for a meal to appear. Her head is brown and the creamy white breast has brown spots.



You can easily personalize or remove the text on these gorgeous beer labels which present a moment out of time. A beautiful red squirrel is sitting on a branch in a patch of sunlight in front of the dark textured bark of a wild cherry tree.



This round pillow features mod Mid Century modern style starburst motifs in rich brown and warm clay on a pale tan background hue.



This lovely poster presents a white-tailed deer drinking from a pond on a hot summer day.



This phone ring holder is decorated with a photographic image of a beautiful artistic wood carving in shades of brown, gold, mahogany and black. A central abstract circular flower pattern has petals radiating out to a carved circle. The image is so realistic, it seems 3 dimensional.



Elegant Mosaic Keepsake Box

1 comment: