Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

VARIATIONS ON RED

This exquisite cloth face mask features a yellow and black Tiger Swallowtail butterfly on red and pink Calibrachoa flowers.



This jigsaw puzzle features a pile of just picked fiery red hot chili peppers, ready for salsa, drying, pickling or good cooking!



The Chubby Ladybug Print. The chubby ladybug is colored in red with black polka-dots. His black eyes are a bit crossed eyed. Sitting in the tall green grass with blue speckled skies all around.



This contemporary, decorative bath towel set features a colorful abstract pattern of an image which resembles woven bands. The brilliant colors of red, purple, blue, orange and black seem to have a neon glow. The image of the woven texture is very realistic but it is actually a machine washable polyester blend.



This gorgeous floral iPhone X phone wallet case is covered with a repeating abstract pattern of red rose flowers on a pure black background. What a lovely gift for gardeners and all flower lovers!



From the designer: Designed based on my watercolor floral illustration of red poppies. I painted these lovely vibrant yet delicate red poppies from my back garden, I just had to capture them as they didn't bloom that long. It is a nice reminder of a lovely summer days, and hope you can enjoy it too. The product has monogram of initial of your choice in the centre and name printed under the monogram, customize these at my store for a personalized design.



This lovely phone ring holder presents an image of two exquisite red carnations set on a pearly white background.



This mousepad features a male Pileated Woodpecker on a snowy branch. The Pileated is the largest woodpecker in North America. He is a forest bird and is mostly black with white stripes on the face and neck with a brilliant red crest. Males have a red stripe on the cheek. A great idea for bird lovers!



Super cute, personalized red and white doggy bowl.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my Chubby Ladybug illustration on your awesome blog!! Hugs! XO

    ReplyDelete